"RAINBALL" L-wrenches 9pc set
- Unit price
(VAT not included)In stock
- Model No.
- h1.5, h2, h2.5, h3, h4, h5, h6, h8, h10mm
- Supplied with a magnetizer and holder that can be opened and used as a stand
- Can be fixed onto level metal parts of machine tools, automated machinery, surface plates, etc. by the magnetic force of the magnetizer mounted to the lower part of the holder.
- The magnetizer can be taken out from the holder and used to magnetize and demagnetize a wrench.
- New ball shape design allows for a maximum approach angle of 38° (Specially designed by Vessel). The cross-sectional area of the neck of the ball is enlarged to improve the strength.
- Package Size (mm)
- 245 x 110 x 35
- Gross Weight
- 380 g
Colour-coded L-wrenches for easy selection
"Ultraball" extra durability and unique ball head configuration to protect from damaging screws.
Manufactured with a 95o reduced length short arm making it possible to fully tighten a screw where access is limited.
Supplied with a magnetizer for magnetization and demagnetization.
Unique ball configuration allowing the tip to incline 38° maximum facilitates tightening or loosening of screws!
Highly durable but no damage on screw surface!
3-point and 3-face contact hexagonal shape maximizes fastening effectiveness.