Wood-Compo Tang-Thru Screwdriver Set
- Unit price
(VAT not included)In stock
- Model No.
- -5.5x75, -6x100,
-6x15 (not Tang-Thru),
PH2x15 (not Tang-Thru)
- Non-Slip Handle designed for greasy hands
- Tang-thru Handle can be struck by a hammer.
- High-precision magnetic tip. magnetized
- Fully hardened chrome-vanadium steel.
- Biomass grip made with combination of wood powder and resin.
- Precision executioned screwdrivers ideally fit to JIS /ISO /DIN /ASME screws.
- Package Size (mm)
- 490 x 210 x 60
- Gross Weight
- 2 kg
The wood powder in the resin works to prevent slipping and creates a non-slipping effect even when hands are greasy.
Enjoy the smell and warmth of wood of this screwdriver.
The wood powder in the resin creats a non slipping effect even when hands are greasy.
High-precision magnetic tip. Fully hardened chrome-vanadium steel. Biomass grip is a combination of wood powder and resin.
Even with oily or greasy hands, you only lose about 3% of torque ! Molding "wood resin" containing 70% of wood and 30% of plastic, and utilizing uniquely developed technologies.
Non-slip Wood-Compo Screwdriver
The grip part is formed by the mold injection of a "wood resin", which contains a combination of 70% wood and 30% plastic, utilizing uniquely developed technologies. The product offers to the users such texture and comfort as the natural wood materials.